Arena-flow 7.5 Released
June 15, 2015
Arena-flow 7.5 has been distributed to existing licensees in Q2, 2015 and is now available for all customers worldwide.
Arena-flow 7.5 is a feature release available for both Windows and Linux operating systems. Significant improvements from Arena-flow 7.4 include the following:
- New core fill-time map feature to quickly highlight potential low-density or high-scrap regions;
- New grid generator interface with import-grid, non-linear gridding and improved core/grid viewing capabilities;
- Support for 64-bit Windows 7 operating system;
- Continued support for 64-bit Linux operating systems; and
- Side-by-side installation available with prior Arena-flow releases.
Please contact us to learn how you can get started with Arena-flow 7.5 today.